Argenthal Compagnie Financière de Méditerranée is committed to social responsibility in its governance and activities as an investor-operator. Argenthal follows best practice for ethical recruiting and talent retention. In its operations, Argenthal integrates sustainable development criteria such as: environmental, social and governance risk assessments. In addition, through its corporate philanthropy activities and its foundation, Argenthal promotes culture, education and medical research.
At the initiative of Thesaurus, the entire Argenthal group is relaying the call for generosity from the "Tous unis contre le virus" Alliance, which brings together the Fondation de France, the AP-HP and the Pasteur Institute.
We invite you to support this initiative by making a donation here.
“Argenthal's philosophy is built on hard and meaningful work. In all our activities, we are concerned with maintaining our heritage and contributing to the common good. We attach the utmost importance to our sponsorship activities.
Since 2019, Argenthal has contributed to two main causes:
- Financially supporting the renovation of the Albertas gardens – 17th century gardens located in the heart of Provence.
- Financially supporting cardiac surgery for children in developing countries though the Heart Foundation.”
The Argenthal Foundation
In 2020, Argenthal is launching its Charitable Foundation, to organise the long-term sponsorship activities around major themes including: promotion of science and culture, education, health and the protection of the environment.
This Foundation will launch a series of projects under the control of a supervisory board.
Among the first actions of the Foundation in 2020:
- Supporting cancer treatment research,
- Supporting education through merit scholarships,
- Supporting the learning of mathematics,
- Preservation of heritage and know how in particular through the Comptoir des Abbayes.